Remember how I just wrote about not working out? Today while I was lounging on my couch – again – I decided it would be worth the risk to try the recumbent bike. I forgot just how boring the recumbent bike is.
Things I did while pumping on the bike:
- played Ragdoll Blaster on my phone
- checked my work email
- clicked a link in my work email
- read a work related article
- checked in on FourSquare
- stared at the ceiling
- stared out the window
- stared at the treadmill
- stared out the window again
- posted on Facebook about how boring the bike is
Oh well. I lasted for 35 minutes. When I got up, I remembered why one actually uses the darn bike – it really tightens your legs. I was also sweating pretty fast and feeling cardiovascular challenge.
AND MY TOE/FOOT FEELS FINE. My feet did feel a little numb though.
All in all, worth doing – if you bring reading material.